Nadie Pone sus sueños en manos de quien puede

destruirlos!..






miércoles, 20 de enero de 2010

Welcome To My Blog...




Hi World, This is my level five blog, Welcome. In this blog I'm going to write about my life, personal interests and work in my level five EFL class. I will post my homework and exercises. Also, I will post photos and videos of my adventures in level 5. So, let's start with a little bit about me...

So, I'm Leidy Rodriguez, I'm from
San Cristobal originally but now I'm living in Maracaibo with one of my brothers, his wife and his childrens.



I'm 18 yeras old and I'm a student of mass comunication at
URBE. My favorites subjects are English,semiology, comuniaction and enviroment, advertising, grafics comunications and that's all.


I enjoy listen to music every day, dance all kind of music,study languages, talk every day with my friends and go to the movies, to the beach. When I have time I try to spend time with my parents and go out with my friends. One of my favorite sports it's windsurf when I go to the beach I really like enjoy practice that sport.


I hate people who smoke, violence, injustice, war .


My goal is travel to Europe, visit The Eiffel Tower in
Paris, The London Brigde in England. Of course, I want to gradute first of University and be a good periodist. I also want to learn speak English, French, Italian, German. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house and car, get married and start a family.


About English, I believe that learn new languages it's important for every body because helps in our jobs and personal life. I think English is so important nowadays because this language is a lingua franca used as means of comunication between people whi soeaks different firts languages. You can improve your english listening music, reading a book that's a good exercises. You can also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries as a way to practice your fluently. I can speak and understand English, but I need more practice, because is difficult speak fluently. I hope this clase help us a lot and we can make many friends of diferent parts of the wolrd .
Bye Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario