Nadie Pone sus sueños en manos de quien puede

destruirlos!..






sábado, 27 de febrero de 2010

My Family


Hi! I hope u r fine, today I’m going to explain how is conformed my direct family, remember that a few days ago I posed a slide about they, here is the explication…




My mom and Dad, Beatriz and Luis have been married for 35 years. When they had 1 year of marriage they had their first son, who is my big brother Wilmer, he is 34 years old, is engineer, is married and have 2 songs, Diego and Luis Daniel. Next they had their second child who is my brother Luis, he is 31 years old, he studied administration and lives in Madrid, Spain; Continue with William, he is 30 years old, is engineer, is married and has one daughter, my niece Adriana and a little boy calls Luis Alberto. Finally my parents had a beautiful daughter that is me.
Now my parent lives in San Cristobal, Táchira estate (the city where I come from) in their own house, they don’t have pets because my dad hates animals. And I live in Maracaibo, Zulia state with my brother William and my sister in low Patricia. In Fact some days I visited my big brother who lives here too.



Anyway … I love my family.




However that’s it… If u has any questions about my beautiful family let me a comment and gladly I answer any doubt.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario